- Desperados beer – beer (malt liquor) and tequila (-flavoured malt liquor) mixed together to birth the perfect 5.9% ABV beverage
- Subways with no turnstiles
- Cheese courses for dessert (as long as dessert is its own separate course)
- Bikers who aren’t out for blood on the sidewalks.
- The overabundance of lawns
- Playing makeshift games of beer-bottle-bowling on said lawns
- Falafel & Halloumi Sandwiches
- Wearing a sweater in late September, because that’s how seasons are supposed to happen in places that aren’t Shanghai.
Changing seasons are great, aren’t they? In xi’an they also have not real good four seasons…first hot as hell in summer and then for a couple of weeks some heat which is not killing you and then suddenly it’s just cold…
Oh man, Shanghai is the same way! It stays 20ºC until Mid-November, then suddenly it’s winter coat weather. I feel like I was entirely unprepared for how cold Europe was this time of year, because I didn’t realize everyone would be wearing heavy jackets already :O
Heavy jackets? Must be a damn cold place. Here people still run around in shorts and tshirt 🙂
oh man! are you still living in Finland? (I may be confused) We were in Berlin and France!
No, we live in Germany now and it’s petty warm here in the north 🙂
my standards of warm must be so skewed by shanghai 😀
seems like it :p